Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette Review

by - 10:23 AM

I'm so excited to talk about ABH modern renaissance Palette i just got my hands on it and since i got it i have been playing with it and trying to finger out did i like it or no !! and tbh i really really love it its so pigmented and so smooth and bendable, the colors in it are really good i personally love this palette and i do recommend it as well. in my entire makeup collection my fave eye shadow palette has been Urban Decay Naked3 palette and now this palette is one of my faves too. The Packaging it beautiful it got velvet top & also comes with two-sided brush.
11 matte shades, 3 metallic & i will list the shade down below <3

Buon Fresco, Antique Bronze ,Love Letter,Cyprus Umber ,Realgar,Warm Taupe,Venetian Red,Red Ochre,Primavera,Burnt Orange,Raw Sienna .

I hope this review was helpful if you like this post please leave your thoughts and follow us on Instagram and other social platforms.





You May Also Like

0 comments